Thursday, January 21, 2010

:]

be happy . stay happy . forget the past .

thats wat i have been telling myself all this while ...
tryin to go back to my old lively happy self ...
the truth is slways so cruel :/
recently have lots of things in mind , lik my heart gonna explode soon :\
how i wish theres a invisible man with a perfact listening ears
so that i can spill out everything i kept in my heart to him ...
im tired of keeping it , they seem so heavy , weighing down on my heart ....

reading the book ! its so damn freaking nice luhs !
way better than eclipse , twilight etc.
also reading , the girl in the book seriously lik my life luhs !

haiz , im kinda stress out of studies :(
some ppl out there are so NOT supportive at all .
im trying to motivate myself to study yet they are making a mess out of it ,
saying that im bluffing . WTF !?? esp 1 of them is my korr == &
another is his best fren ...

ha!:D; YJ & SW has made a couple ! congrats babe !
hope dha both of you last long huh ? JIAYOUS ! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment