Saturday, April 24, 2010

HEYHEYHEY !
went f0r sp0re citizenship cerem0ny t0day .
Saw rueychyi , qien , qiyun , & CHENLANQING !!
HAHA :D the MC pr0n0unce her name as CHEN懒erng !
HAHA I call her and she actually give me a act cute face then h0p away .
LOL ! went eat then g0 h0mee lerh !
using c0m n0w .. but lik s0 little ppl 0nline nia . LOL

did sth wr0ng ystd ): and s0me0ne is angry X.X
SORRY YA ! n0t 0n purp0se .
we are just chatting 0ver stuff .


SENTOSA TMR ! with pks peeps . w0otx !
h0pe we g0nna have FUNNN !
w0nders what are we g0nna t0 d0 there o.O

GOSH~~ MYE are c0ming and I still haven study !! :O
gotta JIAYOUS w0rh !
and ,,, its 22 DAYS WITHOUT MYY PHONE LIAOOX !!
*gr0ans* SHIT my mum ==
having her super m0odswings and unstable PMS ><
LOL !

░ HOPING TMR WILL BE AN AWESOME DAY ! ♥♡ (>^ω^<) ░

No comments:

Post a Comment