Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy so not valentine

Chocolates for me pretty please ? (;
I'll give you a smexy kiss ok
This year's valentine's really really quiet LOL 'cept a plan for a movie or so in the night & spending my day studying w @managertann . Fyi , I've YET to watch ABTM2 lahh walao 'cause some ppl are so so use to breaking promises as if it's meant to be broken ironically , it's meant to be . Miss spending Valentine's day in sec school haha after recess you'll find mystery gifts in your bags , under your desk later to find out who gave them . Receiving loads of chocolates from not lovers but friends , school selling roses blah blah . But for now , damn , we spent out time mugging in our books and thick lect notes studying oh mai gawd .

Take a lil' peak at whos's my valentine thiz year hehe ^^

Wonder how many lil' crushes or eyecandies I've had in this one year . Hahah not much I guess , there's isn't much good looking ones anyways . On mind now , there's one for both which sadly , i don't even know my eyecandy name LOL . Love this thing iz suppose to be a two sided sweet sparks love right ? but I've spent close to half a year now doing one sided love since the two sided part of this love story subsided . Kind of miss the days of bein' loved srsly . 2 years since my last r/s that had me go crying over spilled milk h a h a h a . Sometimes I wonder if I've found true love 'cause I don't understand why am I clinging on for so long this love/hate thing . & I feel foolish enough tellin' you my darkest secrets only to realise I know nuts 'bout yours but at that point of time when I'm tellin' you I had this trust thing for you . & I feel stupid feelin' so weak wnvr I'm w you listening to your sweet petty lies thinkin' if it's true but anyway , still fall for them . & I feel dumb fallin' for you knowin' you're surrounded by pretty girls that even fingers counting ain't enough that i can't even be compared that I don't even have a place to stand so much so I miss havin' supper then late night talks w you . . . that's why i was right when i said relationship's such a burden not to mention marriage .


Your love is like the sun in a storm .



No comments:

Post a Comment