Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Twirl around , the mess in your head

Still up and awake , and I’m thinking sth that pops up in my brain pretty often nowadays , that I’ve been missing . Missing from all the priorities in my life and not getting’ them straight . I hate growing up , and by sayin’ that , I still can’t change the fact that I’m growing . Like everyday why am I wasting my precious youth with unnecessary drama , not that I have to completely erase them from my social life or take life so seriously . My mind is tangled , when time moves steadily but your thoughts doubled at that pace . I have studies and cca to occupy myself with . & the prob comes in , I’m too occupied that I missed out the funneh interesting things that’s goin’ on ‘round me . I’ve made a lot of choices that have gotten me this far , sometimes I wonder if things would turn out differently if I chose the other way & sometimes I was so eager to rewind back time because this was never what I wanted , I know what I want , but like it or not you pretty much have to accept the fact that sometimes we just have to give it up . And my solution let the past be . There's so much in life to look forward to .

Sigh , right now I just wanna feel thankful for havin’ a few true friends I can relate to . I rather keep this minute amount of people throughout my life as a pillar support over those ungrateful lil’ things that you've done so much for .
Happy May //

No comments:

Post a Comment