Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The NINETIES

Sup guys ! HAHAHA I'm just 7months late or less to put up this post . Make a point to myself that I must publish it out before 2014 comes to an end in two days time sigh .
More of a visual post 'cause I'm goddamm busy currently not to mention the pile of work waiting ....

Jes - May
 
Took me some adventure time to venture for the cake pops which turn out , 3/10 .
We made a minion-version-burfdae-song-video but ...... I lost it .......
So glad it's a success , love you babe 

ME- (July)
Thank you gurls for everything , I can't ask for more 
(Hopefully our friendship still stays the same..?)

Jen (August)
Dog Cafe
Took me 30mins before I finally dare to enter in hahah

The 93' partner-in-crime - planned by yours truly (Sept)

 
I hope you had a blast 21st, bro . It wasn't easy at all to plan out everything & calling your friends whom I don't even know who . Though you're pretty annoying coming so early to spoil the plans and all. Still , I hope you enjoyed . xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment