Wednesday, March 04, 2015

To you

Dear You ,
I made it a point everyear to wish you be it on the dot , advance or belated & I'm doing it the 4th year alr can somebody remind me how fast time is going . Now before you guys start asking the 4w1h , don't . Cause I'm about to ask myself the questions that y'all most prob gonna ask . The thing is , I don't have a legit answer to all of them . from knowing the tiniest details of me till completely forgotten when we meet again , you've no idea how disappointed it'd been . At times when I'm about to forget for good , the news of you returning to the place where we met came , and the strings in my heart starts thumping , again . Leaving the process of whatever I've done before vanish in vain . This drug is addictive . 
So as of the day you returned , I've decided it's really time I start afresh , anew . It wasn't easy any single bit . Everytime I step backwards three steps you moved forward 5 steps . I'm not even sure if by now you knew maybe you do maybe not . I'll let our episode of memories linger around as they want . I actually did this video back in 2013 sigh lmao how stupid . . http://play.smilebox.com/SpreadMoreHappy/4d7a55334d7a51314d446b3d0d0a
Watch it if you want/happen to see this though I hghly doubt so .
Abandon the old , welcome the new ? Probably where I should start with . 

Dear The-Girl-He've-Chosen-To-Be-With ,
Set aside all your insecurities & believe he has his reasons for choosing you , do trust that you guys will work . I hope you're not fragile , I hope you've abundance of love to give , more than what I can offer , I hope you know how to love him just the way he wants it to be . Besides all the goodness you give him & receives , spare some for me . I hope you would be considerate to me like how I am to you , I could still be adjusting to the idea of surrendering to your existence in his life . Learn what makes him tick . Learn what makes him laugh . Learn when he hides his feelings . I'm starting to forget . I'm leaving the rest to you now . I hope I would be ok with saying hi when I see you two on the streets someday instead of running off like the previous time . I hope for all the love that he gives you , you'll return him twice as much .
I hope you're perfect the way I am not . 

& now I've to rush off so pardon me . Before that , happy Burfdae once again small bun , welcome to the two hood . All the best in life and blessings to whatever you've wished for .
I hope you had a great one .

Wish me luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment