Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting really pissed at myself .
I cant stop the disappointments that's arising within myself .
It's hard when the one who used to make me smile all the time , is now the reason i'm crying . I cant deny the feelings I'm still feeling ..
We all have that person that makes us smile just through a text right !??
So what if i didn't get a reply !? hadn't i got used to all this shit ??
I've been a total loser since ystd . damn , long since I'm being 1 .
Aren't i suppose to feel nth at all ?
Like I've been telling to myself , i cant hang on like this anymore !?
Why is it that it's always when the sun sets , the dawn arrives , the stars appear , that all the memories , things you don't wanna thought of anymore etc. haunts you and NOT letting you have a good sleep !? I've had enough . I really don't wanna bother any further . not gonna feel a slight twitch just because everytime i click , its not your name that appears . So on and so forth . Delete my existence . Don't take me for granted . I'm back to the person i used to be . waiting for miracles cause ,
If i surround myself with positivity , i will force a positive outcome . AT LEAST . FTS .

No comments:

Post a Comment