Monday, May 30, 2011

Was considering if i shouldd go back to workk .
For the favour of mojojojo consistently calling me backk .
Shall plan my work schedule if i have the time then !

Today's Monday and mostly sec 4s are back to sch for their O's .
Whereas I'm staying at home which , is both a good and bad thing .
Whyy ?? cause I'm left alone with the mu lao hu of mine and thats a bad thing .
She'll start crapping and so on with me 'bout the human life .
this time round ..... she told me i should follow her footpath ;
Getting married at the age of 21 !? and giving birth t0 the first child at 22 !?
OHH PLEASE . NO WAY .
I've told her i wouldn't want to get married before and she was like "ok" .
Nooow ?? Gahh . not like i hate being without a company but i kind of like the way where i enjoy life at certain times myself , venture round the worldd ..
blahblahblah . And IF i were to REALLY FOLLOW ,
WELL , in 5 years time i'll get married and that thought kind of SUCKK MUCHH .
My freedom would pretty well be DOOM and i'll spent my life mostly with the next partner . and i've many things undone esp venturing round the world ^^
Haish , guess im just a weirdo . HAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment