Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Happy National Day

Happy Burfdae Singapore .

I didn't get a chance to celebrate this year .
Enjoying Fireworks or wtvr .
Pretty well spent two days in the Hospital when i could probably
do something much more interesting in this school holidays ,
Or maybe , study ......................................
I hate it . I hate the bag of Biotics , tablets , syrups i have to consume .
Yuuuuuckkkkk ! & within one week .
Hospital is never a good place . The ward i'm in ,
full of cries which are soooooooooo rhythmical .
& that really irritates both Finn & I MUCH .
Those screeching sounds are scary too .
Found the reason why i'd been feeling effing pain now & there .
The pain I'm in is those kind of tearing pain that you can faint );
So ! There's a , erm , 'zong liu' in my tummy . Just a tiny winy one .
So it wont kill . & my white blood cells are slightly more than my red blood cells too . Gotta eat more proteinssssssssss . "/
Better don't fall sick . My O's is coming ! For gooodness sake D;

No comments:

Post a Comment