Friday, August 19, 2011

My Oral go spinning down the drain .

I . Screwed . up . my . O'level . oral . yesterday .
Yupp .
The theme was on Elderly .
Furst mistake made was i actually said "Good Morning"
instead of "Good Afternoon" .
That brings me the furst frown the examiner .
But I swear my Brain was a total blank .
& i didn't even realised i've said wrongly till i sat down . "/
Worst part was I talked wayyy out of link during the convo .
The examiner speaks tooooo soft & after asking him to repeat twice ,
I still don't understand . I could only hear him saying 'Old' .
So , i talked about .........................................
ageing population in S'pore . Alright , i know i deserved to be slap .
The whole process was like shit .
Both examiners spells irritation all over their face .
They didn't even looks interested when i walk in .
The super sian face they were showing could really turn you off immediately .
Hai , what can i do ? It's all OVERR );

& I'm being dumb Today . Real Dumb .
was late for sch & when i reached , everyone's on their way back to class .
No one even saw me being late . I could've just walk back to class .
But y'know what i did ? I freakingly surrender myself . Fuck .
Seriously WTH am i thinking at that moment -.-"
Serving detention on monday since I've got to chiong finish dnt ....

Finally i got to eat my Sushi ^^
Celebrating Yingzhong & Jen belated burfdae @ NihonMura .
Rushed to meet popo @ hub straight after dnt to buy films then join the others .
The place have changed 70% since i last went .
The whole place looks so cramp with the new furnitures transferred from
Broadway Plaza since it's closed down .
& everyone i know has gone . Tskk .
So the service turned a 180 degree .
They actually doubt the amount of food we can consume .....
How can the food not finished with Edger , Terry & the Gluttons around ??
HAHAHAHHAH
Happy Burfdae J & Y ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment