Thursday, September 01, 2011

Happy Teachers Day ☺

To all teachers : Happy Teacher's Day ! ☺

Mr Gad , Please be kind to 4D & don't set the prelim papers too hard "/
hope you like the Liverpool Jersey ! Though it can't fit you ;X
Mr Prem , Please stop torturing us .
Mr Fam , Thank you for your patience . I'll B maths this time round ok .
Mr Raj & Mrs Eugenia Tan , I've no idea how to Ace Humanities at all .
MR Tan Kok Meng , Thanks you for extending the deadline over & over again .
HAHAHAHAHHA . Thanks for helping us out in our coursework .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okkay , the list goes on .
I've so many to thank but my laziness fail me .
So yeah .
Oh , if any teacher don't allow you to go toilet after recess or whatsoever ,
tell them this :

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
ByeBye.

No comments:

Post a Comment