Sunday, December 11, 2011

FULL W/ WORK

OKKAY HI EVERYONE .

Miss me ? (;
been awhile since I update this webpage .
I've scheduled myself w/ work the whole of this month .
Ok , not whole but pretty much 3/4 .
A boring life out there I know .
I've chose to OT almost everyday firstly 'cause of the transport .
After one whole day @ work the last thing I want to do is to get my ass in bed .
So if I were to work till 11 , I still have to spent 10mins making my way to the MRT , 
20 mins of train ride , 15 mins of walk mback home . 
Dead tired can . 
Secondly 'cause of the supper provided .
Not very yummy but enough to fill our hunger .
& ystd was glass-broking day .
First 1 aunty slipped & broke all the bowls & plates on her hand .
Second Terry accidentally dropped one whole tray of vinegar bottles .
It's his furst day so can't blame him .
Third , plates were broke again during setting up .
Got my fingers pricked because I picked up broken glass w/ my bare hands .
I'm just trying to be of some help okkkay .

Soooo many things I'm missing now .
1st on my list is GONGCHA !!
Miss MacSpicy & fries & subway & KOI green milktea & subway & 鸡扒
 & apple pie & prata & ice cream & many many many more ;(
URGH & I HAVEN'T CATCH <那些年我们一起追的女孩> !!
DAMN IT . SOMEBODY STILL TELL ME HE'D WATCH IT 7x :@
Gonna have to catch it on Funshion againnnn )':

Alright toodles , 
having work @ 6pm later ..

No comments:

Post a Comment