Thursday, December 01, 2011

December 2011


Oh nono . it's December .
Really wish time could fly a little slower .
Christmas's coming ~


Many things & wish in my mind . now
Not gonna list out , I'm toooo tired right mow . Just ended work not long ago .
Work @ EARLY 7AM TMR . Omg , earlier than school days .............
Didn't have much proper sleep past few days since it's chalet & work & stuff .
Pretty funn . Did enjoyed myself pretty much ,
feeling so warm sleeping in the arms of <3 despite the freeezin' aircon (:




Pillow fight is a must during chalets !

Being pushed down into the pool w/ my clothes on ........ 
Didn't intend to get drenched 'cause I'm too lazy to bathe again 
& I'm mad FUNGRY that time kayy .







<3 you guys (;
meet up often !






No comments:

Post a Comment