Thursday, March 22, 2012

A thought out of the blue

I hate to admit I'm still thinking of you , missing you .
When were the last time we had a proper conversation w/o ending it with single letters ?
Sometimes when I'm walkin' on the streets , hoping to bump into you & steal a glance at that face I once can't forget .
Yet , when I see you , I just hope I could run away .
those memories huhh
If only all thesee could rewind & pause it there foreverr .
Sighh

Friday's gonna be a Back . To . Workk day after 1 whole week of break .
Carlton seems so boring w/o @POOOPIE 'round now ;-(
Gonna catch up w/ ma two sexy ladies on monday ! & a show of 'The Hunger Games' !
Egggxcited muahahhahahha :D
Cough dosen't seem to heal despite all those countless hrs of sleeep I have alr .
LAO MAO BING againnnn . Big nayy
OhhOhhOhh && , watchhhed Woman In Black w/ Finn a few days backk & it succeeded in freaking me out ok !!! Retail therapy later on with this fellaa

Ok , it's 0144 am & I shouldn't be awakee . Time to s l e e e p my night awayy ~
NIGHTYNIGHTS OWLS ! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment