Friday, March 02, 2012

Bad March

So . Had a very bad headstart of March . Started of with a movie 'This means war' w Finn . Fucking nice showw okkay !
Then 'The Devil Inside' w Jb . A reallly bad show . Unless you're really scared of horror or sth , the show might have a kickk to you . If not , Big nono . The ending suckks tt infinity .
Ended the nightt with a very bad moood . Flashbacks indeed .
Don't ask me whyy please , stop fucking asking . How can I possibly tell you when you're the cause of it !? Use some braincells pleaae . Ok , I'm sorry I shouldn't be scolding like this 'cause you have no fucking idea anyways . Stop messing me 'round making me look like a fool . I don't wanna share anymore . Can't I just be selfish for once ?! Can I ! I self-declare a No . In the eyes of others I'm the one interfering . I could get a better guy rightt . Countless times I told myself to stand up strong & forgo of those thoughts . So sorry that I'm so weak I can't do that .
You know those feelings ? When youu have a hundred and one things on your mind that you want to talk 'bout but you decided to backspace everything & erase them off your mind 'cause it didn't seem right to think it out loud rather then keeping it to yourself . Oh yeahh ,I suck sooo muchh .
What exactly do I want . IDk . URGHH

Sighhh it's 1:35am alr . God , please let me catch some peaceful sleeep today .
A mocha ice-blended from Finn def helps a lil' . Best man everr

No comments:

Post a Comment