Saturday, September 15, 2012

Swag your 19th away bro

4th September - le bro's burfdae
I guess this was the very furst time I celebrated his burfdae along w his friend . 
Guess this was the best burfdae ever he'd so far .

His class mates uh 
From left to right :
yg , burfdae boy , me , lorenzo , sw , xh , Shannen
it was yg's one day belated tooooOoooOo

Then Cine for Expendables > Pastamania for  dinz > cake surprise
hopefully everyone enjoyed 
---
Yes , all of us are driftin' apart . The fun & laughter siblings have w each other are held in the air . Tryin' to catch up as muchh as I could as a sister 'cause I know we're all gonna go separate ways as each countin' days go . But yeah , we treat each other like shit , in the surface we never had given our respect to each other before but please let me know deep down in your hearts you guys will forever know blood is thicker than water just as how I've always bear in mind . 
Please do . Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment