Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Unknown

It isn't good to be too free , it isn't ideal to have everythin' either . People doesn't want their lives fixed . Nobody wants their problems solved . 'cause what would have left is just the big scary 'unknown' . Doesn't this word alone scare you enough alr ... ? Reality means you live until you die . The real truth is , nobody wants reality , nobody . One does not know what to do with this life , yet wants another one which will last forever . I do tooo . Ironic much yes it is . Life is full of mystery don't you think so ? Take a break , build a bridge and bridge up the gaps . Okok I'm just speakin from my perspective . Sep hasn't really be good I mean since the start of year when have I been good . I've been gettin' into quarrels with people which idk why . Bein' accused just because they think I'll say ok . Once is fine , but when tooo many times comes , the limit is broken . & hey , treat me like I exist , not as a maid or burden or what , or treat my words & comments like junks .
Misery . Pain . Angst . When all of them pile up at once , y'know what will happen . 

- " 要爱,就去爱. 不勇敢一点的话,以后要爱, 都没得爱 ."

No comments:

Post a Comment