Friday, December 13, 2013

Moments

How much sky & sea looks right , how something in the foreground reflects something in the distance , & how a picture can tell a whole story if the right elements are captured together . Snapping photos is one of the way to keep myself alive , 
sth I can hold on to .
Msia's the best man , Rendang beach !
marilyn monroe
Memories scoop you up & take you back to another time . Have you ever found yourself revisiting a chapter of your life when you least expected to ? Does the story continue where it last left off ? I think of how important it is , to remember the bright things from the past . Those great days that live in our memories & make us who we are . Think big , when things are good , think bigger . Somethings you want to go on forever , even if all you have is a name . But sometimes , it's better to forget .
I didn't know how much that would sting . 


Till I'm back to update on my Nov 


No comments:

Post a Comment