Wednesday, December 11, 2013

NYPCO RETROOOOO D&D 2013

Before I start ......... it's 111213 today !!
& I heard this Dec is the only month that happens once every 823 yrs 
to have 5Mondays 5Tuesdays 5Sundays !!
HAHAH sidetrack back to topic !

On the 11th Oct  , NYPCO had our first ever Retro themed d&d
Location was a hotel that matches our theme as well !
Re! Hotel located nearby chinatown area . 
All I could say was that the even't pretty much a success , filled with laughter and joy 
a short escape from the stress of all the admin work ;*)

V I S U A L S

Candy booth Gina & me set-up !! So proud of us hehe ^^

Though it was only a 3 course dinner but overall it ain't that bad 
Nothing can screw that bad when you're have the best companions and all .
The happy organizer who won himself an Ipad ;)
Army boy joined us !!
Two of the few that contributed to the success of this D&D .

3 Musketeers . Literally
Reception hunk & babes
The amount of *Gasp* & *Screams* & *!!!* you'll envy the moment he step out
Girls-nizers 
It wasn't easy planning everything but all & all , I think the whole comm deserves a pat .
Retro all over again after 2 years
Meet my date for the day ;')

Clique 6

*** *** ***
^ The crew behind all the decos , certs , photobooth blah blah 

Till the next year xx

No comments:

Post a Comment