Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mid-week date

Had my mid-week date with my Charlie angels like finaaallyy after my fyp !
As usual , glutton us always meet up over food hahahaha so this time we had our dinz at

Orchard Central #08-01/02/03
For Reservations , 6736 1216

Opening Hours :
11.30am-3pm
(Last order at 2.30pm)
6pm-10.30pm
(Last order at 9.30pm)

It's a buffet so yup we take all we want hahha and the thick free flow Sashimi that they went cray over . I should try one day hmm hmm
MY FAV C'MON IT'S CHOCOLATEEEEEEE
THEIR MATCHA ICE CREAM DA BESTTTT
#happy3friends

So glad I finally have time to meet up with them in the mist of my burden fyp . There's nth we can not talk about in the whole wide world . So much laughter and nonsense , bein' public nuisance as always . It's these happy moments that keeps me holding on to that string of sanity . Love you girls , Cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment