Sunday, October 30, 2011

Its Halloween & im stuck w/ books


I WANT THIS ! Sooooooooooo chio !
$$$ come to me );
& that brings me to the fact that i've spent away the $$ for prom clothes .......

This look cool , yeah ?
It's Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Hmph , it's freakin' halloween tmr & i can't celebrate .
Ok correction , I AM celebrating ,
w/ ma lovely books keeping me accompany & half my braincells killed . Damn it .

Lookin' at the pictures of USS Halloween night & i can't go -.-"
Look so freakinnnn cooooool T______T *bang head*


Even CSCC got a halloween night event ........
Urgh , gotta be back to my books .
This week is really a hectic week .
All the science + POA + SS + DNT papers ...........
I'm a goner man ... no joke .


Hey there , thanks for the jar of ermm , luck ? & the letter .
Appreciated .

No comments:

Post a Comment