Monday, October 03, 2011

Okkay quick update alright .
So , it's finally October ? HmmHmmHmm ..
Happy Belated Children's Day ! (;
To think 'bout the times during primary school ,
we'll get loads of sweeets & gifts during this awesome day . Now ? )':

Hmph ! I wouldn't wish for an awesome month like i used to anymore .
'cause this month ain't no joke .
I have to be a total nerd & study for my O's . HAVE .
It's officially 21days or to be scarier , 3 Fucking weeks to tug-O-war .
Jeeez . But that's not the point . My point is ...................
*coughs* any idea how much i get for L1R5 for prelims ? *coughs*
It's freaking a 38 . Yes , no joke , it's 38 . Whooooosh
What a smart-ass I am huh ?
Like seriously , how to buck up to cut off 20+ points ?
It's really not gonna be easy but i have no choice uhh !
Hai .... What to do ........
To all 16yrs old sitting for O's out there , CHIONG man ! CHIONG !!!!
& gooodluck to all taking N's !

& btw , watch "3idiots" if you haven't !
Total awesome bollywood show .
I'll rate it a 10/10 .

No comments:

Post a Comment