Tuesday, November 01, 2011

1/11/11 ☺

A lil' post in this wee hour . ☺
0222 : MY PSLE SCORE . #LOL
November is finally here .
The month I'd dreaded the most this year .
Time flies . Really fly .
Was scannin' through the bits & pieces of life & I'm like :
"Wtshit ? It happens during April but it feels like it just happened last week !"
Treasure the time .
It's the start of the most hectic week of 2011 .
The point where all the major papers set in .
So , 1/11/11 : Be a special day in my life & Ace my chem (;
I've done pretty much on Chem this time round .
Ain't gonna lose out to someone in particular .
Haven't started on physics but I know I'm gonna Ace it for once (;
I'm not gonna let Mr Prem down .
In fact , register no.1-9 of class 4D'11 is gonna make a legend this time round .
( we , register 1-9 girls have been failing throughout ;X )
We're gonna Distinction for science . YES WE ARE
Let me have a good grade , please .
ENDURE

& I'm gonna be a real goner if i still don't start on POA .
Skipping POA paper actually came across my mind . LIKE SERIOUSLY ?
I know it's the most stupidest thing to drop POA or fail it .
But I seriously have 0% of confidence for it right now .
Even T,P/L a/cs ...
Haiyoyo , why ain't I born w/ a smart brain ?
* though I'm genius enough * HIAKHIAKHIAK ;D
GOODLUCKK EVERYONEE ! *fistbump* :*

No comments:

Post a Comment