Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SoMe fun out here


Here I am in NSRCC having 3D2N chalet with loves lying beside me .
The place here is damn shiokk ok !
2 storey bungalow w/ only 6 ppl sharing . Hahahah
Am the only soul that's awake now . Whole house is pitch dark .
Decide to left the room & give a lil' update here through iPhone ,
since the room's pretty coldddddddddd .
0538hr . Down here feeling mad fungry .
Had hop on this idea of mac delivery but no one makes a move so yeah ,
Everyone ended sleeping ._.
Gonna take a short nap since everyone decided on partying while night time .

Apologies for being Mia for some time .
Well , my life after O's is ............
Daily same routine ever since I started working .
Wake up . Eat . Work . Home . Sleep .
Work's been alright . Pretth tiring at times but hehh , $$$$$$$
Made some new friends & kinda crazy workin w/ them .
Those naggy aunties there do brought some laughter to us too ! Haha !
Hadn't seen dad for almost a week .
His off to work when I'm awake & when I'm home , he's asleep ..
Bro's backkk from Bangkokk !

Oh & I did something really embarrassing .
Didn't expect you to found out that piece of paper but you did .
Omg . Those confessions did took me aback but heh ,
too late huhh .....

Pardon me for a wordy post .
Will upload pics once I have the time .
& a update 'bout prom too . It was a total blast man :-)

Alright , slumber time .
Stomach's grumbling :'( if only Mac's around the corner "/

Xo .

No comments:

Post a Comment