Sunday, February 12, 2012

A stroll back to Kampung

Been quite a loong hiatus since I last updated this place .
Me myself couldn't really understand why either .
No time ? Hmmmmm
Am workin' everyweek but on easy shifts .
Need a breakk & no idea whyy oh whyy I'm feeling so bloooody tired nowadays despite the hours of sleeeep .

Ok , shall start with CNY .
Went back to Malaysia of course .
nevertheless to say , amount of red packets I received is pathetic but oh well , it's been like this for let say 16years ? Ha ..... & sad to say all are in RM 'cept the one & only one from ma parents :|
Stayed a longer period of time this year 'cause me no schooool leii . HIAKHIAK
CNY back @ my kampung site is alwayss welcomed by this :


Yes readers , FIREWORKS . LOADS OF IT .

Ah gong's neighbours are alll bloody richh they cann actually have mini fireworks competition with all diff kinds & patterns of it , like seriously .
I didn't plan to countdown for CNY at all but these bombs just bomb me up from my slumber at 0120hrs .
There goes my sleep & everyone in the house went to help out in the 拜拜 of 天宫 .
Fooods & kueis & stuff .

One weeek there was boring & boring & boring .
One thing I regret was not visiting my nanny 'cause no one wanted or didn't have time to bring me & I'll just lost my way if I go by myself .
She's been the one changing my diapers & sayang-ing me to sleeep since the day I was born .
Though boring , yet I love it there .
Waking up from the morn call of the rooster , slow pace of life that S'pore never gonna have .
Everyday in S'pore 's like rushing for time & time & time as if time is a monster .
Life there is just tooooo free & easy & beautiful for me .

Ohh p/s there's no explanation to this new url . Just feel like changing to a new one , that's all . Will be backk soooon . Ciao'

No comments:

Post a Comment