Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Youth is priceless


, that includes me .

I fear of death . Constantly thinking if I were to die now , I'll end up in hell for sure .
With ma karma accumulating more & more & m o r e e . .

Emotions have been all time low this whole week . I'll just sat there & let my thoughts run wild .
A L W A Y S
I want to start over a new leaf . Life ain't on the right track for me since the day '12 started . If only I could choose the life I wanna lead & turn the tables around for a better 2012 ahead but so sorreh , I can't . I am counting on fate to do that for me noww . Can anyone understand what I am going through ? I am still alive but I am barely breathing

Nobody bother to ask Nobody bother to try Nobody bother to make an attempt , BUT , they bother to assume . "Aiyah she cannot want lahh" "Aiyah she don't want wann lahh" . Cool . How the society have become to .
Nightmares are constantly bugging ma sleeeep for the past week . I'll just wake up in the mid of the night stare at the wall hear the snores from my sister lay back to bed stare at the ceiling thoughts run wild & let the time fly past till I see dawn & take a short nap before I'm up for another day again .
Day by day .

few days backk when the mail for my AY12 enrollment package arrive . Not something to be happy 'bout at all & their booklets looook so boring . Even the student handbook are filled with W O R D S . So not looking forward to poly life just YET . I really can't imagine myself surviving in a poly I have no likings for it & worse , in a course I have no idea what is it all 'bout , needless to say no interest at all . DIPLOMA IN MULTIMEDIA & INFOCOMM TECHNOLOGY alrightt ..

& , Was really disappointing to hear unappeasing words from The mom 's mouth the min the package came . I mean going to NYP ain't what I want too rightt ? Who says I'm smart ! I never were !! How can I be concentrating when the whole house is full of your screamings at wedk what . Seriouslyy ? when can youu stop ? Kick out of that habbit puh-leasee .
I have the most xceptional mom on this Planet Earth ok .
W H A T E V E R R R R . . my KARMA that I owe her cann .
Finally Finally started filling up all the particulars & stuff for the enrollment . Didn't know enrollment could be soooooo god damm muafan -.-" . Medical examination , X-ray test , FOR WHHHUTT !? Am so getting the concession card on March ! Not sure if the fare is cheaper but I'm pretty sure it's gonna help abit .
Adult's fare a bloody money sucking M O N S T E R R okkayy !

-----------------------------------

^ Currently the top on my snack list !
Pay a visit to LearningMedia & Bryan gave it to meee
miss those moments back then during tuition how I'll just bugg Ms oh for it .
It taste really gooood & appetizing !
A MUST BUT SNACKK !!

No comments:

Post a Comment