Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's day

Valentine's day was spent with my lovely #foreveralone dates @ USS .
JUST KIDDINGG . we're alll gonna find our prince charming or princesses soooon .

Heyheyhey check out our #GGC pose ;-)

As usual , day always gone wild with these khakis 'round .
The rides get us crazy & this time 'round I'm game w/ the cylon !!
& the transformer ride is toooo awesome .

Then went to catch 'The Billionaire' @ Northpoint after Jen left .
4 of us simply slept our time away during the 1 hour journey bus ride .

Really touchy true life story . Omg , imagine you're a billionaire at an age of 19 .
Woooooolalallalaallalal $$$$$$$$$
So there goes my valentine's day ;-)

& btw , beeen in love with dream catcher & denimms recently .

BeautifulllllllllllLL



Don't get why are there so many restrictions for a girl & a gut to be in love . Like why can't a chinese be with a malay ? I mean not can't , just that the girl have to change to muslim as well & the girl's family definitely ain't gonna be happy 'bout the idea . Gahh , I'm bullshiting . Just a total random thought ...
" We met , we talked , became friends , became boyfriend /girlfriend , argued , broke up & in the end became strangers again ... " This kind of r/s is really saddening . Be it from one party's view or both . Be it right or wrong . Oh come on , at least on talking terms right ? Bleh . I wonder if I'd made the right decision the right choice . So sometimes we all have to just take a step back and see the whole clear entire picture . I lost the guy I waited for so long . & I gave him up just when I have the chance . The world is tooo smalll . Imagine how I feeel when I hear 'bout your story from the mouth of others & a complete stranger to you . She wants you back . why didn't you just spill out the beans ? Hidding from me just makes me want to sent a slap across your face . & a dead knot towards my feeling for you . For real . Guess I've had enough . If I ever wants you backk again , remember to call it miracle . Those part & pieces of us I'll never forget . Take care alright :-)
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment