Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Longing for

I've forgotten your face in the rains of June . 
I've forgotten your voice , I've moved on , I don't want to remember . 
But somehow , I still want to . 
I wish I could have one more night to stay up to , to listen to your voice , 
you crying , you laughing , you reading to me . 
You won't be here this July . You alr wasn't here last July , last last July .
 I won't be getting to celebrate either , since my wish & wishes will never came true . 
I found a new guy , I got ditched the next , you found a new gurl I hoped . 
They are smart enough to block all the off days for themselves . The world is cruel . 
It' s a lazy sunny morn' . It should be a damn cold night over there . 
How are you ?
I was hopin' , but then I realized that I was holding on to something
that didn't exist anymore . 
That the person I missed didn't exist anymore 2 years ago . 
People change . The things we like and dislike change . 
And we can wish they wouldn't all day long , but that never works . 
Matter of fact they are there . 

No comments:

Post a Comment