Saturday, June 08, 2013

May'13 Part II

May 17

So , since I was havin' mad crave for sushi & TH needs to return to msia' soon ,
impromptu sushi dinz date was decided . HAHHA we nearly went JB to have good foood 
Great Company + not so great food = still great dinner
Ended the night w a mn Star Trek . Show was kella gooooood

  ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛    


May 19

// huqin outin to ECP //


Had a great bang w Marcus ended up him bein' injured worse than me .
Supposedly bonding outing turns out successful I guess !
Yum yumz Ajisen Tomyum * drool *

  ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛    

May 22

6years of seein' you alr la ! Hahah from black hair to grey hair to white hair .
Forever won't stop dee siaoin' me hahha thanks for all the guidance though 
I didn't put in my 100% effort ! 
Haha at least you tried the super ex cake (though you dislike it) .
Have another great successful year ahead xx 

  ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛    

May 26

TOTAL HEAVEN MAN
I ate all the dim sum only though .
The pig is too fat & oily & I'm not a fan of Crab ! HAHHA

  ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛    

May 28 - 31

Top left :
Hi Long ge , I deleted the original photo so I'd just use this photo .
Hahaha yes you're carin' helpful but you can be soooo annoyin' at times 
I wanna kick your ass & give you a slap HAHHA
All the best to wtvr you're hoping for ! I'll seeya 'round (;
Top left :
Huiming !! Thanks for always showerin' love & care on me ,
so glad that I've met you . Akk the teachings that you've taught me ,
rest assured I'll nvr forget ;')
Happy Grad & all the best in your future career !!
Top Right :
Merit smart assss ! 
Yes you're still as annoyin' as irritatin' ! HAHAHAH
Seeya 'round ! All da best to your future bright endeavors !
Bottom Left :
Hey PeiRu !
So coincidence you're my bro's pri class mates & now you're my senior !
Hahhahaha you nvr fail to smile always .
Glad to know you . All the best ! ;')
Starring Harry Potter crew : Terry & Shanna
Jacky your face needs to maintain abit yo
Yes , as shown in fg1.1 , I'm the tallest ^^
Hello Tay ! Glad that I've met you ! Not very long , but long enough for me to know you'll
always be there for your friends when they're down , you're one of the few that will 
entertain my nonsense lame jokes HAHAHAHHA
Happy Grad & all da best for your future endeavors !! I'll still see you 'round right ! ;')
Hellloooo Gladys ! You'll forever be my qt pie senior ^^
Thanks for everythin' that you've taught me , I promise I'll do my very best for the next 2yrs !
I still owe you a card ! hahha All the best & come back more often ok ! ;')
HELLO TAN TIAM HONG
Yes you helped me alot but at the same time , you helped alot in naggin' at me man -.-
You could count as one of the bestest friend I met in co , glad to know you
All the best to you , come back more often ,
& may your dream girl be by your side one day xx
  
Hello ex mf senior !!
Happy Graduation ^^                              

TKC !! You will always hold the title of the most noisiest senior !
Hahaha you nvr fail to make me laugh , nice knowing you &
wishing you all the best in your career & love life ;')
YAY I GRADUATED TOOOOO
#FAKE
Wait for me . 1.5 yrs more .

  ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛      ♛    ♛    


. . . Hopefully June could be a better month . . .
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment