Friday, August 23, 2013

July

It's abit late but yea , better late than never . Finally down with 3 papers gawd , shag as hell with the never-go-away-panda-eyes . July wasn't much I guess , 'cept I finally turned 18th whooop. Shall update that in another post !
So visuals to bring you through July(this post) may I ?
I really should but I thought I'll give myself allowance time for today
(& I say this to myself again the next day)
Caught Monster U with the bodyguards which I didnt really pay attention to the show 
'cause I was busy snapping photos of those monsters HAHAHAH

July 6 
went for a concert by the famous/talented HK conductor & SCO which I didn't find it that amusing . 
As usual , slept in btwn the songs haha I'm a sucker for these kind of concerts ok esp I'm alr bloody tired from school .
         
We has a really long break from practice to concert so we decided to just chill at justAsia .
Only NYP-ians does this hahaha we're the dope kids yo
Had this @ MadJack while waiting for Perry & it was a thumbs down . 
The brownie is hard and the nuts are so big and all .
Went Korean BBQ nearby NEX w Val , Joo , Perry , Andy , PekGek
A mini dinner before Perry flew w www
Not a big fan of Korean Food esp am not a meat lover so prac I didnt ate much
SGH day
Managed to whipped out sth for the burfdae boy haha
rushed homed from cca to prepare ok ! Though my cooking skills wasn't that erm ,
awesome hahah but still not bad la !!

No comments:

Post a Comment