Sunday, August 25, 2013

T H E D A Y I T U R N E D 1 8 th

I'm just celebrating my 9yr old burfdae second time (;

  ♛    ♛    ♛   ♛    ♛    ♛   ♛    ♛    


I fall sick on my burfdae booohoooooo
 I'd thought I would recover the day before my big day but no ;'(
Fever , sorethroat , flu and all . Most probly the after-effects of the injection I'd inject for OBS
So on the 25th night when my sick mode is on & I'm in the bathroom washing my clothes , my dad came " eh sy , your friend is here " & I'm like " Huh ? My dad must've mistook some ice-cream seller as my friend " . So I went out nevertheless , and ...... 
MY BBGS AT MY DOORSTEPS ! So surprised haha so much loveeee ;')

PLEASE PARDON MY HOME WEAR AND SICK FACE AND UNKEMPT HAIR GUYS HAHA
Joined them for dinner the next day at BRUSSELs SPROUTS @ SENTOSA COVE
(grabbed photos off google cause jen accidentally deleted the photos haha)
It's located all the way in of Sentosa Cove along w other F&B outlets that's newly built .
If you're a mussels-fan , you may wanna give it a try !
+ points for them for having unlimited fries and gooood service !

****************************************

Thanking my sweet classmates too !
Hahah for the effort in lying to me and surprise me w a cake and an elmo helium balloon hehe
Hahahha my thanks to everyone in the lecture hall that sang for me too ^^

Thank you babe , love love you
" HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MY PRETTY @purpledidino ♥♥ 
legal age to drink already ah! Haha!! Enjoy you day okay!!  
thanks for your laughter that will always brighten up my day! Miss having you in class! =( "

****************************************

& the whole gang from nypco !!
( you know who you are guys , I don't have to name it all ^^)
The card , the DIY-ed polaroid , the wishes ,
a good belated surprise indeed ! ;')
This sweet heart knew I've yet to tried macaroons so she brought some for me form Deli ,
Thank you Kimmmy :* 

****************************************

Also the peeps from Carl !
Thank you polar bear , Aunty Ger , Piggy Leong for the angpaos that I was forced to keep .
Xiao Hew for the necklace & Aunty SiamLan for the handmade bracelet that's really pweeety !
Polar bear & Raymond for the drink treat over at Lot , Stock & Barrel Pub

****************************************

Not forgetting the best buds ! (;
Heheheh thank you Wayne for the good catch-up over a simple yet thoughtful
home-cook dinner whip up by u
& thank you finny for the horrible yet not horrible burfdae song over skype , love love 


Hopefully I didn't missed out anyone - ps if I did .
Thanks everyone who wished me on any social sites or texts or wapp or calls or wishes
Appreciated very very much . I finally am in a legal age to watch
a M18 movie/smoke/drink/drive/wtvr
Till next year xx

****************************************

I don't usually have a wish for a burfdae . I do have a same lil' wish last & this year too though haha & it came true whoop . Thank you , thank you for remembering to wish me , idc if anybody reminded you or what haha you did anyway , so this lil' pathetic wish came through ^^
All the best to you alright , I can't forget you doesn't mean I'm not movin' on ,
though these butterflies will always flutter for you everytime they saw you haha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment