Friday, August 16, 2013

Panphobia

I am afraid to say that I live in fear everyday

I am afraid of lizards/anything reptile-like

I am afraid of who I am

I am afraid of who I'll become

I am afraid that who I am misses who I used to be

I am afraid that my life will go running in opposite directions

I am afraid of my own sanity and morals

I am afraid that I rely on myself too much

I am afraid of people

I am afraid that every one in the world will be against me

I am afraid to die

I am afraid of what karma will do to me

I am afraid that I will be lost

I am afraid of the demons within me

I am afraid that no one will ever trust me

I am afraid that hope and faith will abandon me

I am afraid that one day my soul will be half-empty

I am afraid the weather gets too humid

I am afraid my breaths will start to collapse

I am afraid with what retribution has given me after I die

I am afraid that I'll go to hell

I am afraid of my own reflection and flaws

I am afraid of uncertainty

I am afraid of affection turning its back on me

I am afraid that I can never be happy again

I am afraid that I wish I had never been born

I am afraid that my mind will always be clouded with meaningless thoughts

I am afraid of growing up

I am afraid of losing

I am afraid that I want to leave this world

I am afraid to live

No comments:

Post a Comment