Friday, November 07, 2014

Last Chapter

What brings me back to this space was the thought that I couldn't just abandon this space that've filled with 4yrs worth of memories as of now . So I'll continue penning on this space as much as I still can & wants to .

S N A P P I N G back to reality from the very-much-well-spent-2-months-hols needless to say was the toughest decision to make after close to 8 months of not touching any books , not to mention homework/projects/assignments/presentations/due dates . . . 
Now that the last chapter of poly finally began , pretty damn clear graduation day gonna fly in super fast or to make it sounds longer , 17 weeeeks .
On the bright side ! the last sem finally grants me the chance to be in the same class as my clique 4 although .. --- Modules wise aren't very bright though . When all your classes revolves 'round CODECODINGCODES . There's even one asking me to create an android app & the other an IOS app ( apparently IOS is easier ) . Trust me I'm a programmer #whodoIkid . 
To sum up , I'm stuck between bein' excited that I'm graduating soon & not looking forward to my graduation . Period .

Yeap , I chopped my hair . 
The hairdresser was like " Girl , what happen to you . Relationship problems ah ? " 
If you've seen the length of my hair you'd know why .

Oh well , most probly the most impulse decision I've made in 2k14 .
Needa sort out my photos before I could actually upload them . By now . most of you should alr know my phone undergo a very dramatic plastic surgery ( FEEL MY PAIN AT ALL THE LOST OF DATA simply 'cause it's genius owner did not back up ) so lesser visuals for the next few updates & that is only the starting adventure of my hols HAHAHA .

Stay tuned , xo



No comments:

Post a Comment