Thursday, November 06, 2014

Difference

the differences between the one who wants to be with you and the one doesn't .


following adapted snippets below couldn't feel any realer  .


They say I'm a coward that if I love him so deeply , why am I not making the first move .
That's what they say
They say why am I so dumb to let him slip through my fingers in the first place .
That's what they say
They say why am I living in denial for the past two years .
That's what they say
They say I'm so stupid to hold on to that grass among the other millions .
That's what they say


On a side note , I'm back from the unannounced really loooong hiatus HA
The past 6 months have been filled with many turns of emotional roller coaster rides .
Shall update on them soon . Promised X



No comments:

Post a Comment