Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hehh , Whyy are there s0 manyyy IFs in 0ur lifes !? If this If that IF only all can c0me truee ..


IF only i c0uld turn back time ,
only t0 find myself afraid that if i d0 s0 , the g0od mem0ries will dissappear ..
IF 0nly i was n0t b0rn , s0 i w0nt have t0 suffer .
IF only i was b0rn earlier
IF 0nly i was b0rn later
IF only i have a time machine , s0 i can rewind time to the g00d times
IF only i can erase everything from my brain , but afraid that
IF i d0 s0 , all the fun awes0me mem0ries will be erase as well
IF only i have the c0urage , t0 pass y0u that letter
IF only i kn0wn y0u earlier
IF 0nly I am a g0o d gurl last time , then mum w0nt be dissap0inte in me .
IF 0nly i had n0t mix the wr0ng fren and d0ne that tat0o
IF 0nly i had studied hard f0r PSLE and g0es t0 a g0od sch0ol ,
but i'll miss the chance 0f getting t0 kn0w the AWESOME frens i kn0w n0w ..
IF 0nly i c0uld stay in TAIWAN , in a t0tal diff surr0undings ,
meeting t0tal new frens , have a T0tal new life
IF 0nly my mum all0wed me t0 c0ntinue w0rking ,
i w0nt have t0 quitt and missing the awesome peeps there
IF 0nly i HAVE a elder sis , one that i can talk t0 everynight ,
share my secrets , to l0ok to , to solve my pr0blems ,
IF only my y0unger sis became my elder 0ne
IF only i stopped daydreaming
IF only i can figure out what im thinkking
IF only my brudder could be m0re sensible ,
IF only i could grow up faster ,
IF only i could go back to 2010
IF only i could be back t0 being a baby , innocent and sweet ,
free 0f worries , waiting f0r ppl t0 care f0r them , l0ved them ..
IF only sweet dreams can turn to reality ,
IF only i had an awesome childhood ,
IF only i had n0t came t0 singap0re ,
then im sure t0 regret i missed out all the awesome ppl i've met .
IF only i c0uld be smarter , n0t w0rrying b0ut studies
IF only my life was PERFECT
IF only i could eat and eat all day , not worrying of getting FAT
IF only im really lik a glutton , angry sad happy w/e also EAT EAT EAT
IF only my mum wont be so strictttt , there many things i c0uld d0 ,
IF 0nly i've n0t met y0u , fall in ♥ with y0u ,
my heart w0nt be aching s0 badly , w0nt be weeping silently ,
i w0nt have t0 pretend t0 put up a fake smile 0n my face ,
i c0uld relly be myself and LOL
IF only i could be a bird , flying in the sky freely !
with no worries at all , roaming ar0und
IF 0nly s0me0ne can tell me what shld i d0 n0w ...
IF 0nly s0me0ne can tell me ami i really that bad ... ?
IF only i can be m0re decisive
IF only i can be m0re evil , and n0t s0 s0ft-hearted
IF only i can be str0nger , i w0nt be in the state i am in n0w
IF 0nly the w0rld is F R E E 0f disasters ,
japan w0nt have earthquakes , aunt will be finee
IF only 11 is really n0t such a bad number ...
IF only i c an have total FREEDOM
IF only i really can be likk no.6 , have special powers
IF only i have a cute partner lik doraemon ,
supplying everything i need anytime
IF only i could make my choices rightt
IF only god could relly stop all disasters from happening ,
then people out there wont have to sufferr
IF only i could live in my own worlddd ..

No comments:

Post a Comment