Tuesday, March 15, 2011


URGHHHH . i give up lik wtf .
Pekcek Pekcek .
parents making a big fuss , tsk .
it's just my thumb losing its senses lahhh
fine , if it wont hewal tmr , i go see d0ctor ahhh .
and s0rry f0r th0se wh0 get irritated by my sucking tweets this few days .
heh deleted them alr ..
and da-sao , sto0pp askingg what's happening t0 me . haish ,
saw y0ur tweet b0ut y0ur m-t-p dinneer , walao , lik a sweeet 0nly .
envy can , if 0nly i have that chance . LOL , kiddinggg ah .
the l0ss 0f bl0oood can make me die any moment now and yet
I'm still smiling as brightly as ever , lik a inn0cent baby , all pure
its just so c0ntradicting huh !
telling myself
I'm smiling I'm smiling I'm smiling I'm smiling I'm smiling I'm smiling
I'm smiling I'm smiling I'm smiling I'm smiling .. yeah lies .. Zzzzz
Trust me , i know what it's like to lock yourself up in the toilet to cry it all out ,
yeahhh , and it just breaks y0ur heart when
people you know , become people you knew ;
especiallyy when you can walk right past someone as if they were never
a H U G E part of your life
you used to be able to talk f0r h0urs on the phone and
now you cant even look each other in the damn eye man ..
it completely breaks your heart to know good things change and fades ,
faster then you'd imagined andd WORSE , theres nothing that you can do to stop it .

Eeesh g0tta ST0p all dha crapps !
second day of my 0h-so-cca-holiday , same routine ,
wake up , eat , cca , home , eat , hw , sleep .
a busy holiday , all rather hooked-up wan .
sth good , i need the loooong break , numb myself with tuff ,
make myself busy so i wont have time to daydream and think bout stuff again ..
still I never knew it would be this hard to lose someone I never truly had ,
oh well , fine . how long do i need this time r0und ?
it'll be looong . told myself dont ever find love again ,
the price to pay after is too high , i caant take it ...
let love find you , thats why its called falling in love
because you dont force yourself to fall , you just fall
never push your relationship with a person too hard,
if its meant to be then it will happen , set them free yea ?
You know you'll not be happy to see your loved ones happy without you,
yet you'll have to force yourself to be, pretending you are .. cause this is , reality , Often, higher expectations lead to higher disappointments ..

Geralds burfdae party @ b0ttle tree parkkkk tmr nighty !
feel damn 0ff luhs , kn0wing n0ne there .
but 0h well , i pr0mised t0 keep his little gurlfren c0mpany ;)
h0pe i'll have the righht m0od w0rhh ! 0r she'll g0 m0oody with me . ahha
went t0 buy choco after co , dang , tasted likkk rock , disgusted by it .
N0 m0od f0r ch0c0lates t0day alr ~ YUCKKK

No comments:

Post a Comment