Friday, March 25, 2011

250311



I cant be selfish . I have to give up . Or to give in .
This is my life , i had been born , so i had to accept the fate i had been chosen to go .
Life can be miserable , but you still have to live on , cause you are not dead yet .
Or you can just commit suicide , but thats ridiculous , cause you gonna lose
all your love ones , your frens just because of a guy ?
Ha , if only eveyone can choose their path , then i believe everyone
will be happy , no sadness in everyone , no anger could be found in their heart ,
no evil will be found in their blood , no hatred will be found in their eyes ,
no crudness found in their heart .. If only everyone wont die . Living happily ever after .
Ha . Kukukityin , i guess i know why you hated him so much alr , guess its the same reason as mine too ,
come on , lets gang up to solve our problems ! Ha , kidding .
We 做人不能那么自私 , 要面对事实 ... Forgive and forget alright !
Never expect . Never assume . Never ask . And never demand .
Just let it be . If its meant to be , it will happen . It will return back to you .
If you choose to look at me that way , treat me that way , so be it .
Come back to me only if you want to , do not return because you have to .
What are words if you really dont mean them when you say them ?
I gotta be happy . I have to try . Try my best . At least the very least .
Lao tian ye , be with me , stay with me , heal me fast from this sorrow
i've had enough . and be with gabrello , make sure his happy .
做人 , 要开开心心 . You smile , i smile ..

No comments:

Post a Comment