Sunday, March 20, 2011

JJ Lin- Sarang hae yo MV (사랑해요)

you have no idea how hard it was . how diff it is . Do you ?
i pretend i d0nt care , but it just makes me miss you more .
obviously you dont . ysihy , cysmmc !??
wtshitt , ha . joke .


to you , sarang hae yo


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Gabrello ! rest in peace , be happy .
i'll miss you . badly . really . love you

naughty y0u , y0u pr0mised y0u w0nt die ahead 0f me , s0 i w0nt have t0 suffer the heart l0ss , y0u br0ke y0ur pr0ise le h0rr !
heh , its 0kkayy .
continue to be there f0r me , t0 cheer me up , t0 be there when i need y0u .
Rmb t0 stay happy f0rever like this ah ! D; MUSTTTT ------------------>
ive sent whatever i have t0 say t0 Aunt Emily & Uncle Richard s0 they cant burnt it t0 y0u 0n my behalf ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment