Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2011 burfdae

01:30 . What a great timing .
Today , is my burfdae , & it has pass for an hour , im suppose to be happy yea ?
ITS MY BIG DAY YO ! But , im not .
Just cried my heart out a few moments ago , couldnt stand why why why why why cant my family have peace .& now my earlobe's bleeding & swollen .
I got a slap from that woman in the house & it sent my earing "slice" through the earlobe causing the swellin . Cool huh ?
I cant sleeep now , simply couldnt hide the great dissapointment that i really dosent matter to you ........... Oh well , all along it has been me anw .
Studying POA for the test tmr & it semi got into my brain . HOPEFULLY
Btw , its Zhijian's burfdae as well .
Gonna celebrate w class @ SeoulGarden after my SS supp -.-
Please let me enjoy myself & dont let my emotions come crashing down .

No comments:

Post a Comment