Sunday, July 10, 2011

"The Tryst"

Omg my weekend have been busy enough & yet
today we have to attend this play @ esplanade named "The Tryst" .
Everyone is compulsory to choose out of a choice of 3 . so we chosen that .
The tittle and description and everything sounded perfect like a romance play or sth .
But ! My tian , its really really a waste of time ! Seriously -.-
Its a MUSIC play by 3 ppl consisting of a violinist . A pianist & a singer .
The music was horrible terrible vegetable . Ding Ding Dong @.@
They must be honoured theres actually people attending .
Bet everyone feels cheated . Which i seriously do .
The urge of walking out the hall after their furst piece .
Theres this guy beside me practically sleeping throughout the concert . Lmao

Sums up : waste of my time on a sun night . Waste of my $$$ !

*some pictures grabbed from Jen*




No comments:

Post a Comment