Tuesday, July 19, 2011

School sucks . It makes me have loads and tonnes of homeworks ,
Dark citcles below my eyes , lack of sleep , looks lik a slut .
Every monday was the worse out of the worse throughout the whole week .
I have lessons All The Way from 07:25 till 20:00 without merely a 15mins break .
Crappy bullshit . & by the time night class ends , it means the night had alteady fall .
I hate walking the dark streets . & there's usually so little people walking there ,
That's fine with me , what i hated most was there never fail to be cats all over waiting to scare the ftight outta me .
Pffft . How i wish i really DO have a car like Bumblebee always there for me ,
Or a driver always there for me , or someone who walks the same way as me could accompany , blahblah .....
All the plain wishes .
Haish im lazy to type . Theres so many halfway posts being saved as draft . Im such a lazybum .
Just a short post here , my hws are waiting for me . #turnoff

"Choose who you love & love who you choose .."
Ladies & gentlemen , boys & gurls out there .
Get this , & stop going around with those puppy love & leaving the other party upset down there .
Love is not something to play around with yea ?

No comments:

Post a Comment