Friday, July 22, 2011

An angry man is a hungry man

Bull shits .
Whats the time now ? indefinite
There's tears ready to drop out at the edge of my eyes ,
but the fire witin me burns it dry before it falls out .
The distant gap between me & my dad could be seen drifting . Further & further .
I've never expected that though . As for my mum , there's only silence btwn us .
Cool though , but the restrictions for me are not gone . Wtshit .
" Mistreated , Misplaced , Misunderstood "
I dont get why must they think of me as such a dirty child ?
Like hello ? they're my parents !
I mean all those misdeeds i did was long in the past , forgo please , wont they ?
I've been out spending my midnight away a few times with friends or supper or whatever i could think of & surprisingly , no one even bother .
Great dissapointments but hehh , maybe this could be better .
Oh , & i've been utterly silly all along .
I dont like to argue & that leds me to getting contented easily .
But the lacking of trust for the people around me makes me
put a shield in-between me & them .
Im tired of struggling .
I no longer care 'bout how you think of me anymore .
Go , go find someone you might find happiness with & recieve my blessings .
Jealousy kill , you left her not because hatred had risen within you
but because of being jealous . You could never forgotten 'bout this fact .
Could you ? You know the best , but you wouldnt admit .
Guess i wont admit 'bout my own little secret too then .
The small little wish that i had could never come true again .
Yeah , talk 'bout miracles ? Piece of shit .
#ibelieveinmiracles - true , back then when im oh-so-too naive .
As the days went by , i realise ,
Just how many do the miracles we'd wish for came true before ?
Probability of 1 in a million yeah ?
& i start to think , miracles isnt that amazing ..
Miracles DO come true , but they came & , at most a fortnight , they're gone .
How great life is huh ? Tchh .

No comments:

Post a Comment