Saturday, May 19, 2012

life 'bout poly


Poly life hasn't been an exciting chapter for me since the start of it. Gonna be week 6 in two days time alr . & I haven't really started or chiong anythin' yet . Still lost in the world of codes & C# progrmmings . When my laptop breaks down there goes all the exercise & staff I've saved & might help a lil' in my revision . Still praying that I could get back my back-up files tho I've no idea what's that but it's sth that stiill got my docs in it  so it's sth good . I hate poly so much now . Everything is different . The atmosphere , the study hours , the cca hours , the canteens , the break hours , the teachers , the friends , the view , the school . Missed my 4D'12 sooo farkin' muchh . Those people out there judged judged . They judge you from how you speaks , judge you for how you look , judge you on the way you walk , judge you on the people you hang out with , judge you for the cca you join , judge you for ........ idk . Of course not everybodeh , just some of them . I was complaining before that my class's so quiet but now they're noisy , I complain again . Those noisy ones are noisy in a sense that they're childish , annoying , ..... retarded . What else ? idk . It's just so weird , I can't seem to clique with them . I can't find someone to really talk to & after school everybodeh just go home . Sense of belonging is z e r o . They take my nonsense as if I'M REALLY CRAZY . Like seriously ?! Urgh .

No comments:

Post a Comment