Monday, May 14, 2012

mother's day

Not a veery big deal 'bout this day . 
Used to take the initiative last time but not anymore .
But I did bought her sth , & she rejected right in my face . How 'bout that ?
I tried playing it cool but she didn't give a damn of how fucking hurt I am  .
Oh yes , I'm a failure daughter but she dosen't admit as a mother either . 
So I chose to head out to work on this day instead of out for a dinz or sth .
Still have ta thank her though , it's what Mother'sDay are for yeah ?
Used to looook forward to bein' a grown up . Yes I'm growin' up .
But why am I feelin' pathetic ... ? Dosen't feel good to be a grown-up .
Loook at me now , merely a 16goin17 & yet have to deal with these aliens modules alr .
Schoool's stressing me out . No mistake . Those tests coming huh ......... .......... ........
Seeing those kids 'round me enjoying their youth is a good thing at the 
same time a bad thing that they can't wait to grow up .
Le sigh . No idea how shag I am now . 
突然想看你的脸 熟悉的感觉 ..... ..... 


Btw , Happy advanced 20th anniversary to the pops too  . (it's tmr)

No comments:

Post a Comment