Tuesday, July 17, 2012

help

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse than it could be , things got worse so terribly wrong on a wrong track . Just how much more god have to made me suffer having me to suffer from this punishment staring w my own eyes at all my fucking hardwork I spent early morn till late nights on gone in just a fucking min & there's nth not a single thing I can do to retrieve it but to re-do every single thing .
Deadline's next week .
I want to give up . To give up so badly but I plead for myself itz so no fair that I get beaten by this monster that runs on power itz just so unfair . As helpless as I am I've to redo everythin' takin' risks that this monster won't play anymore punk . Never felt as shag as hopless as lifeless as I am right now ever . Dying from everythin shutting from everyone killin the soul of a use-to-be-optimistic-girl .







Help .

No comments:

Post a Comment