Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cheers to the furst major hols of Poly

A very quick update before I get off from bed to townz again again again

Cheers to the furst major hols ever since Poly life started .
So glad that this awful misery finally ended . Ystd plan was supposed-ly to be stay under those sheets at home , I needed real sleep but an impromptu of watchin' Appration w the town kids Valerie Alfred Perry JH & some whom Idk their names ( oops I'm so sorreh ). They were so excited they had one shot down right after the paper . I was sososososo underdress :'(
Had a game of pool & lunch at Javier's Salad bar @ Cine before we watched Apparition . The foood was worth it I think though there's nth fancy . We ordered 3set meat & shared among the 8 of us . We paid 5 each onlyz uhz . 
The show was ... meh . It's boring & the show ain't THAT thrilled at all ..
but #SWAG kid Perry can't stop screamin' beside me so I screamed along throughout HA
He literally screamed at the funneh part & the whole theater was laughin'



You filled your plate as muchh as you can for the side dish . 
It's a one time thing only so yeah take as many as the plate can fill !! 
We have 3 plates so imagine ... plus 2 chicken & one pork rib ..... plus 3 bowl os soup .... 
HAHAHAHA I"m exagerating .

It's still Happy hour after the show @ Malones Irish Retaurant&Bar so there we go .
It's the one just outside Marche ! The ambience was goood but the service was really bad I think . 
Ordered  a pint of Archipelago Summer Ale & Archipelago Bohemian Lager I think . 
Played 5-10 to finish the pints .The Summer Ale was good , bitter sweet .
Needs to maintain on beer , can't have a beer belly !!

Holland's the next stoppppp . 
Had  a bottle of ChivasRegal 12-yr this time * 190bucks tskkk *
To finish this really made everyone toh .
& I ordered a Blue-Blazer cocktail too 'cause I needesd sth hot . 
It's a mix of Scotch whisky and boiling water garnished with lemon peel . It has a nice warm effect , perfectttt fo the cold weather ystd . 
Sent home by Wayne , don't think we can reach home ourselves .
Alcoholic night w/o a proper dinz was really bad  & I ended up w a very bad hangover sigh

ok it's 12 now & I really haveta wash up sho bye

No comments:

Post a Comment