Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sems exams

So I decided to type somethin' to take a break to stop studyin' whatever I'm studyin' now to do sth I don't have to stress 'bout to clear my brain from alienz language so basically , what I'm tryin' to say is :
TO STOP STUDYING , just for this very lil' while .

Have you guys have any idea how weird itiz to study sth you're clueless 'bout . Pffft , totally screwed up my furst paper which was considered one of the confident paper among the three so yeah really bobi the next two paper won't be suchabadass puh'lease ah .


  ♞  ♞    


Dated back to last Friday which is the pwincess burfdae !
Crashed her crib to deliver her Breakfast deluxe & surprise her with a mini cake
before sendin' her off for her last paper ! Haveta' wait till NEXT THURSDAY before
we can officially celebrate a beli belated burfdae for her ..... 
Pwincess is busy & we booked her tooo late hmph >:(

Happppppy preetttty sweeet 17th babe ♥♥♥

Then Jes & I were clueless on where to go to study at 8-ish in the Mornz ?! & ridiculously we decided to took a long bus ride to town hahahah (can sleeeep at the same time y'know ) hahha ended up the ride wasn't a very long one afterall & we went lepaking watchin RunningMan @ Kfc till Jes have to go to work . Am supposed to find a place to study but seems like there's none in RafflesPlace so ended up accompanying Jes for work !

This . Papillionaire . Vintage . Bike . Too . Chiuo . Alr . La
-
There's the male version & female version . 
Chio la but you always have to pay the price for the looks yeah ? 
$1055 each please . $$ lai

So basically along w another girl Rita ? I think , they have to push their bikes along the city area 
& give out pamphlets . I just tag along to see if I can of some help . 


" I don't realy listen to K-pop songs but when i do , OPPA GANGNAM STYLE " 
Hahahhaha TRUE THAT MAN

This small lil' boy tooooo qt314 alr


" A new haircut is a new beginnin' they say " ,
sigh ... It was totally a haircut gone wrong for shit's sake . 
Wonder how many cm got snipped off , havin' shoulder length hair right now
No ordinary hairstylist can get my hair right 'ceppt my own personal one @Toyako near JB . 
But I can't go there often 'cause it isn't convenient at all .......... & expensive booo
bear w it , hair wil grow . yeahyeahyeahh

Really prettty watches from Nakedglory . I wanttt

One of the days when our plan to riverside to chill fail so impromptu decision to have our second try on airbrushing our wrist hahah
2 more days & the boy's gettin' his ass to Boston ... 

Can't you just stay no matter how many please I say ? ..... Can't you pretend things were just the way as itiz before ? ...
Haish

No comments:

Post a Comment