Monday, August 13, 2012

Stay strong , press on

Guess I'm finally fine enough to update this space a lil' of what I've not post . The past week have been really really really bad the house was in a total mess I can't even imagine seems like the parents won't be satisfied till they did some damage to the house & me to clear the leftovers . Both of them just drink drank drunk for days till their child here really can't stand it & join in the party & grab a can of ABC . Sometimes I really hope equips could be advance enough for a transplant of our heart w a liver yet still able to live so one could drink it away & feel less pain . How long do I have to endure . Urghz enough said .

Just some pics of school grab from IG and fone for the past 2 weeks I guess .
Please forgive for the badly jumbled--up alrightz heh ..

 The joy I have when I completed this last assignment oh fyeah

 Headed down to Hougang to meet Finn for lunchh

 I think I deserve it though I cheat a lil'

 
 Went support the juniors for their performance uhz

 
My 8-pages of website which I hope I didn't screw up

 Aww I miss loklokkkk

 
 Realise this was the last pic I took w ma tongue peircing .........

He never changed at all . hahahha

There's more but it's time for some drama and sleepz so bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment