Monday, August 06, 2012

Just a lil' to legal

Ok well , I could've update this earlier but then I was too busy but then again I've got too many thoughts but then again I'm too lazy . Sumz up all : I'm findin' excuses to be lazy .


burfdae post furst shall we .
This year didn't have as good start good turn so I had my 17th resolutions simple . Though I doubt they've ever be granted . Had the most burfdae cake this year I guess . 5 ? Hahahha . Didn't celebrated on the actual day 'cause those projects alr killed me half-dead so met up my babegirls on the sat ^^ A ChompChomp dinner treat from them ! Thank them so much for taking out their time out their busy schedules 


This yummylicious cake they got from BR that meltzzz alr by the time we landed at ChompChomp but anws , it's still as yummy as it is !
TOPSHOP card they got for me for some shoppin' ! :3

Next up ! have ta thank MI1207 for the surprise ! It really got me . They all went school earlier to make the card & buy the cake & I thought they were all late . So I was scolded for bein' too dumb 'cause they think they made things too obvious alr & I failed to realise . Oh well ,


Yeapp , ^ that's the card . Though some of the wishes were *coughs* very very pleasant . Hahahah those words that dirty-minded guys could think of . Hahahahha

This lil' bracelet Syaz got for me which I haven't tried on 'cause I scared it'll breakkkkk .
Thanks babe !
Cake from fourleaves !

dha' mischievous annoyin funneh boiis . 
Once they crack their jokes , don't think 'bout givin' your tummy a rest !

Alright , NYPCO's next .
Another surprise that caught me off guard . All of us were eatin' our dinz as usual ,
& suddenly when I was 'bout to leave the singin' began .
IN THE MIDDLE OF KOUFU WHERE EVERYBODEH'S STARING
Still , tyvm . Thoughts that counts though we still hardly know each other :')

Lastly , my bro & sis
At least they took the effort to buy a card
The family never even wished but well , I've got nth to say I suppose .
All of them are way too damn busy to bother 'bout such small matter so it's ok

No comments:

Post a Comment