Tuesday, October 30, 2012

a K an Attack a Rhapsody

Curse & swear I'm gonna suffer from excessive coughin if I continue coughin like this w/o proper rest & sleep blah blah blah meh urghz .
Finally w a piece of mind I visited ahma two days back . god she's as fragile as a tint sheet of glass as pale as a piece of paper as weak as a newborn baby fingers crossed X she's gonna be fine bein' as healthy as everr man , everything can turn from so fine to so bad in a while .
Back to the point of me barely havin' a proper breadth everyday eversince sem starts juggling btwn co & school burdens & that over-packed schedule of mine I hardly am able to recall since when I experienced the same thing alr . Phew .  Performance's this Saturday oh fyeah finally it's here . But don't I think 'bout resting 'cause annual concert's next which means , don't think 'bout resting ..........

If you've alr bought the tickets to this : thank you vey de much . If you have not , be a kind soul for a day / if you don't mind for the sake of supporting me hehehhe kiddinkidding & leave me a comment to purchase asap . It's ok if you're nuts 'bout kpop like me 'cause after this solid 11/2 hours you'll at least have a lil jeez to them .

Again , for our annual concert held in NYP if you're
interested/kind enough/w-h-a-t-e-v-e-r enough , leave a comment if you wants me to get ticks for ya . Show some support la , lai lai lai .

Big loads of hearts to all of ya (';

No comments:

Post a Comment